Twrp restoring from flash disk by otg topic


Hi guys any idea how we can have otg drivers for twrp? Instead of saving the backups and resorting from the phone memory is it possible to have them on a flash disk and reflash them by twrp? Also I was thinking when I download a new rom I can keep it in the flash disk and flash it directly by otg cable .....


Please let me know of there is a way for that

Sent from my SM-G925F




2 commentaires:

  1. Your style is very unique compared to other people I've read
    stuff from. Thank you for posting when you
    have the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this web site.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The platform fell flat on its face when nobody rushed to buy a TV that required wearing glasses - worse, expensive ones at
    that.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.