What did I miss ? topic


Hey everyone
It has been quite a while since i used a HTC device. HTC one m8 was my last HTC device exactly one year ago.
So I received my m9 today and I have some questions

First what is this download mode ?
Back in m8 (4.4.4) times there was this one bootloader with fastboot mode and options to boot into recovery etc.
For RUU's and firmwares there was this fastboot oem rebootRUU

Can someone explain this change/addition of download mode to me ? I think it's the replacement for fastboot mode maybe
I haven't tried rooting or anything till now.

Second

I only have 16 GB of free space available
ES File explorer says I have used 6.10 GBs of 22 gigs of usable internal storage.
Attachment 3316290

But I only have 2.41 Gb worth of data on the device

Attachment 3316291

Attachment 3316293

Any help regarding this will be really appreciated
And BTW I only have 5-6 applications installed other than what the shipped with

Snapchat
Whatsapp
Facebook Messenger
Twitter
ES file explorer
Asphalt8
XDA

With asphalt 8 being the only large app


Sent from my HTC One M9 using XDA mobile app








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	1431808662930.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	62.5 KB<br/>ID:	3316290
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	1431808728199.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	51.3 KB<br/>ID:	3316291
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	1431808821150.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	38.7 KB<br/>ID:	3316293
 















6 commentaires:

  1. I really love your site.. Great colors & theme.
    Did you build this website yourself? Please reply
    back as I'm planning to create my very own blog and would love to know where you got this from or what the theme is called.
    Kudos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm
    inspired! Very useful info particularly the last phase :
    ) I handle such information a lot. I was looking for
    this particular info for a long time. Thank you
    and good luck.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Excellent way of explaining, and good piece of writing to take data concerning my presentation topic, which i
    am going to deliver in university.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is a really good tip especially to those
    fresh to the blogosphere. Short but very accurate info… Appreciate your sharing this one.
    A must read article!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hello, just wanted to tell you, I loved this post.

    It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating
    it but, I'd like to send you an email. I've got some recommendations for your
    blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way,
    great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.