Hide front touch buttons missing? topic


I was really hoping that the hide front touch buttons feature would be included in the Lollipop update. I know that my buddy in Sweden just got the LG update on his G2 and it's there. Is there anything that can be done to get the feature turned in or added? Did Sprint just remove it? I'm not interested in flashing a ROM to get it either. I ran Cloudy G2 (G3 UI) for a long time and now I want to stay stock for a while.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk




3 commentaires:

  1. The omega-3 fats discovered in fish oil minimize blood degrees of triglycerides, the
    significant sort of fat in your physical body.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love looking through a post that can make men and women think.
    Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. While you may not be able to run Vizzywig 4K on your shiny
    new toy on Friday, rest assured that you'll see the update soon.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.