[Q] Unable to connect to 3G topic


Hello,

I am having issues with my samsung galaxy s3 i747m. This is a canadian model phone (Rogers). I am traveling so I rooted my phone and also unlocked the network. When I was in India, I was only getting 2G connection when I selected GSM/HSPA (auto) in mobile networks and was unable to connect to 3G. If I connect to HSPA only from mobile networks. I lose all my connections. I don't even receive network also. Right now I am in middle east and I am facing the same problem.

My phone has GSM, HSPA and LTE options to choose from mobile networks in settings.

Just wanted to let you know that I called the network carrier and they informed me that they have activated 3G services. It still didn't help. I tried different network sim and I am still getting 2G connection.
I changed the APN settings which is suggested by the network carrier and still I can only get 2G connection and unable to connect to 3G connection.

Some information about my phone:
Model number: SGH-i747M
Android Version: 4.4.2
Baseband version: i747MVLUFOB1

Please help me to solve this issue as 2G connection is extremely slow. I will really appreciate it.
Thanks




2 commentaires:

  1. Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is simply nice
    and i can assume you're an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep
    updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please
    keep up the enjoyable work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I do trust all the ideas you've presented for your post. They are very convincing and can definitely
    work. Still, the posts are very quick for newbies. May just you
    please prolong them a bit from next time? Thank you for
    the post.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.