Mail app in stock FW (5.0.2) on D5803 topic


I'm having trouble with the stock mail app...I have two Exchange ActiveSync accounts set up for push sync...sometimes the mail comes right away, sometimes it's a few minutes delay, and sometimes it just doesn't show up until I go into the app and pull down to refresh. Is this a known issue, or is there something I'm missing? I've set up EAS accounts for years on my phones, Android and BlackBerry, and it always just works, pushes in real time...this is the first time I've had these odd delays.

*New phone, just got it yesterday.




1 commentaire:

  1. If you or an enjoyed one established diabetes or various other
    severe adverse effects after taking Lipitor, our
    individual proponents can aid you.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.