[Q] Tab 4 8.0 GPS not working topic


Good evening to all.
I am Brand New to this forum and still do not know my way around, so I hope no one berates me for asking a question that belongs somewhere else or has already been covered somewhere. I could not find an answer. I will learn.
I have referenced XDA to find several answers in the past.

My Tab 4's GPS no longer locates satellites. Yes, Location is enabled. I have installed and worked with two different programs, both called "GPS Status", and an app called "Faster GPS" which promised to solve all of my GPS problems - but did not. I have enabled the use of wifi info to "help" with location, but it does not help. My Tab 4 is rooted but I don't mess with it too much at all. The last time I know that my GPS worked was on a flight from Houston TX to Knoxville TN this past March and it worked fine. It has not worked since then.

I have spent hours now trying to find support for this issue and it seems I am the only one who can't figure it out. Hope someone can help. Thank you.




5 commentaires:

  1. Step 2B: If blood glucose degrees are still not managed within one more 3 months, add a third drug from
    a different class.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. On July 1, 2015, the very first Lipitor diabetic issues lawsuit research is set to start under standards
    of a multidistrict lawsuits.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Before I ever had actually started Lipitor my blood sugar level was consistently ideal; instantly jumping to high
    after being on Lipitor!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Type 2 diabetic issues signs and symptoms may include several of the following:
    Too much thirst.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Useful info. Lucky me I found your web site accidentally,
    and I am stunned why this coincidence didn't happened in advance!
    I bookmarked it.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.