[Q] Phone Reboots if I lock it topic


Hi,

I am using Mi 3. There was a power button issue with my phone so I sent it to a service center. When I got my phone back, I noticed that whenever I lock my phone, it reboots in about 15-20 seconds. However, it doesn't reboot while using the phone. I updated it to MIUI 6 and the problem is still there. Can anybody please help me solve this? What could be causing this problem?




1 commentaire:

  1. Hi there I am so excited I found your webpage,
    I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Bing for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like
    to say kudos for a fantastic post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I
    don't have time to browse it all at the moment but I have
    saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so
    when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up
    the superb work.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.