[Q] help with helium/restore via pc topic


So I have an unrooted gs3, and I downloaded and connected the helium app fine, went to the PC download part, selected my apps, backed them up and it downloaded the zip file to my computer, I redownload the app, connected it to the pc for my replacement gs3, went to the pc download, clicked on the restore, selected the zip file, it said it successly restored it, but nothing changed, it did absolutely nothing to restore anything on my phone. I tried it both when I hadn't redownloaded the apps I was trying to restore the data from, and when I had redownloaded the apps I wanted to restore data from, and neither did anything, so now I'm lost as what to do. Does that app just suck, or did I do something wrong?




0 commentaires:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.