HELP ! Finding custom ROM topic


I own a KARBONN TITANIUM S10 mobile phone and i have successfully rooted and installed a custom recovery . I need to install a custom rom on my device but i cant find any as this phone is not popular . I tried some ROMs
[for titanium S5 and titanium X] ,just downloaded and flashed through recovery but the mobile wont start .
so how do i find a rom that is compatible with my device ???

my device specs are : Attachment 3316157
-1 .3 GHz Quad Core Processor
-2 MP Front Camera
-8 MP Rear Camera with Flash
-12.7 cm (5) HD Display
-1 GB RAM
- 4 GB Interal storage expandable upto 32GB
-Dual SIM


Custom recovery is : Carliv touch recovery v2.2 , MTK CWM-based v6.0.4.4








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Capture1.PNG<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	37.1 KB<br/>ID:	3316157
 















2 commentaires:

  1. It's remarkable to pay a visit this web page and reading the views of all mates concerning this
    piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting experience.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi to all, since I am in fact eager of reading this website's post to be updated
    regularly. It contains fastidious material.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.