I9200 Won't boot after flashing stock rom topic


Hi,

My brother has a Galaxy Mega I9200, using with custom rom and he told me to flash a stock rom and when i tried to flash 4.4.2 it won't boot stucking on samsung galaxy mega logo, wiped cache and dalvk cache tried kies but can't :/ any idea? i want to flash stock rom i cant flash 4.2.2 cuz of the knox bootloader and when i tried to any other 4.4.2 custom touchwiz ron its won't boot

Sorry for my bad eng




2 commentaires:

  1. Gaps in Treatment - Too often Maryland and Virginia accident victims
    wait several days before they are seen by a doctor, physical therapist
    or chiropractor. In its denial letters to Austin, LINA had never mentioned
    that Social Security Administration had found Austin disabled and awarded her Social Security disability benefits.
    For more information call us at 416-992-2126 or visit.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.