[A] regional lock topic


So, a lot of you, who bought your S6 from other countries which aren't the one you live in, know that the S6 is Regional lock.

I've tried to find a way to unlock it via software and other methods and came to the conclusion that the only way is to pay for an unlocking site so they will get you your code from the manufacturer database BUT almost all of those sites can't get the unlock codes for the S6 devices!
So, after almost 3 weeks I've decided to send an email to Samsung mobile and to ask them for help in this matter; in my case, I bought mine in Germany and it is lock to all European networks, so I've sent an email (in English) to Samsung's Germany support told them about my problem and ask them to help me, I've even offered to pay them directly online.
To my surprise, they have me to send them my device's IMEI, the country is which I live in, the carrier that im using and a copy of me receipt, after I did so they send me a response saying that they will send me my device unlock code in the next couple of day FOR FREE!


So the answer to all of us, who share this problem is just to send Samsung
(which correspond to where you bought your device) an email asking for help in that matter.

go to this site
http://www.samsung.com/global/suppor...alcontact.html
locate the country from which you bought your device, and enter that country samsung website, then go to Support-->mobile---> mobile and tablets then at the bottom click on Contact Service and Support by e-mail.
there you will need to fill your details.

you can use the same text that ive send them, and you will most likely get the same results:

Hello,
I live in -write your country-., I bought my galaxy S6 in -write the country.
My device is locked to -write the which region-, and I would like to unlock it, I've tried doing so for almost 3 weeks now and none of the unlock services are able to unlock it.

I don't mind paying in order to unlock it, but no one can!

Please help me, either by releasing my unlock code to those companies or, if it possible, for me to pay you directly.

IMEI -
Serial num -
Model SM-G920F
Date of purchase

Thank you,

your name




3 commentaires:

  1. Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I jut wanted to give you a quicfk heads up! Other then that, terrific blog!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Outstanding post but I was wondering if you could write a litte
    more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more.

    Cheers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Greetings! I've been following your website for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Texas!
    Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.