Help me unbrick my device. N910H topic


Hello guys... I have been at this for a few hours now. I own a Note 4 N910H. I had upgraded OTA to lollipop last month. I was reading some reviews on lollipop because I was experiencing a lot of bugs with the OS. A lot of people were having the same issues as me. So I decided to go back to kitkat. This is where my problem happens. I accidentely soft bricked my device.

Everything I've done:
Downloaded kitkat and tried to install via odin. (Didn't check developer settings prior, not sure if this was the problem)
Device soft bricked
Turned on my device and saw this message "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies and try again.
Tried to access Kies, it said my device wasn't supported.
I googled around and saw an article saying I have to go back to lollipop.
I downloaded lollipop and tried to install via odin. It failed again with the same error when I turn on my device.

All help will be greatly appreciated. I really hope I don't have to send my phone back. I don't have a backup lol.




1 commentaire:

  1. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.

    After all I'll be subscribing for your rss feed and I'm hoping you write once more very soon!

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.