TWRP Recovery not working. topic


I just rooted my phone yesterday and I tried to delete a TWRP backup that was on my internal memory. I was unable to find out how to do it and set permissions in TWRP, which caused my phone to start booting with unable to start messages and a black screen. I tried restoring a backup and I wiped and restored, both have still same issue.

So at the moment I can start TWRP or factory reset, but as of yet, I cannot restore my backup.

When I backed up the phone I didn't select everything, I left out data.




1 commentaire:

  1. We take all situations on a contingency-fee basis, meanings that you do not spend for our
    services unless you get an award or settlement.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.