[Q] New to note 3 and unlocked bootloader please help topic


I just came from verizon Galaxy s5 rooted and switched to t mobile Galaxy Note 3. I want to root but I have some questions. Do I need to do anything with the kernel? What are the benefits to changing the kernel and which one is best? What is the best touchwiz and non touchwiz rom? I have never been able to use a non touchwiz rom so I think I would like to find the best most customizable rom for the note 3. What is the best way to root my note 3? Please be patient with me. Also what recovery do I use? I only know safestrap with busybox and supersu. Any help learning all the roms, mods, and things I will need to know about t mobile note 3 would be great. I want to be able to root, flash, mod and tweak as well with my new phone as I was with my previous phone. Thanks for your help




0 commentaires:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.