[Q] things to be aware of when flashing firmwares..? topic


Hi,

I have rooted my samsung S6 set using pingpong root.
Im plagued with the battery drain issue, so i will like to revert back to stock to see if there is any OTA updates for my phone.
But to do that, i will need to unroot and then flash a stock firmware to get the ota working once again, right?

Now how do i go about choosing a firmware for my phone, seems like there are many options to be chosen from in sammy mobile webbsite.
Are there any difference between if i were to choose my country against another country version?

In what cases will i potentially brick my samsung s6?




1 commentaire:

  1. I love it when individuals get together and share views.
    Great site, stick with it!

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.