[Q] samsung galaxy note 3 wont install custom recovey T-mobile topic


so i did averything people said and all i get

recovey is not seanenforcing
set warranty bit: recovey
two vibrates
normal boot to android any help or solution hope i get an answer
:eek::rolleyes::mad::(:fingers-crossed:




2 commentaires:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due
    to no backup. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on other
    blogs? I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss and
    would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would appreciate your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free to
    shoot me an email.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.