[Q] android-vnc-viewer app on Turbo XT1254 topic


Anyone use android-vnc-viewer app on the Turbo? It connects just fine, but most of the functions of the app require a menu button. Turbo doesn't have a menu button. So I can connect and see screen of host, I can pan and zoom, and I can left-click and right-click by tapping and double-tapping. But I can't send text to host (menu-S) or even disconnect (menu-D) from host. I found that it is possible to disconnect by selecting recent apps button on Turbo and then swiping the vnc-viewer app away. It's lame, but it beats having to shut down the phone. Does anyone know of how to access other functions in the vnc-viewer app without a menu key? I didn't find anything in the app documentation.




1 commentaire:

  1. We can register any availablecom, web, org, us,
    biz, orinfo domain name and we can host any existing domain.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.