[Q] Receiving OTAs? topic


Last week I flashed my Claro Chile Moto Maxx to Retail Mexico to update to Android 5.0, at the mment everything's perfect, but my question is: am I going to receive OTA's normally through the phone or should I have to flash every time a new update is available?
By the way, before updating to Mexican Lollipop from Mexican KK I tried through System Updates in Settings, but it said "Your device's software is up to date" but Retail Mexico was updating to Lollipop, was it because my device wasn't in the system yet, or because I can't receive OTAs?




4 commentaires:

  1. Hi there outstanding website! Does running a blog like this take a massive amount work?
    I've absolutely no knowledge of computer programming but
    I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, if you
    have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share.
    I understand this is off topic but I just had to ask.
    Kudos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Verу іnteresting topic, regards foг putting up.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hosting bundles are adjustable to fulfill your needs.
    Our broad language support permits you to integrate your
    internet site with your existing software.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.

    Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.