[Q] Custom watchface not showing up topic


Hello everyone :)

So I'm giving a try in developping a custom watchface, and so far I've only managed to get it working on the emulator provided by android studio.

I would like to get my custom watchface to be listed among other watchfaces in the Android Wear companion app on my phone, however I can't manage to get it in the list of watchfaces. :(

What I did so far :
  • Make a stand alone wear app with a watchface service

  • Try it into the emulator (working so far)

  • Make a mobile app with no activity

  • Add the wearable module into the mobile app gradle file

  • Export the APK for the mobile module

  • Installed it onto my phone


Here are the logcat after I going installing the apk and going into the available watchfaces onto the companion app :


Code:


05-16 21:36:05.526  1057-22242/com.google.android.wearable.app I/WearablePkgInstaller﹕ Setting DataItem to install wearable apps for dev.azsde.interstellarwatchface
05-16 21:36:23.349    1057-1057/com.google.android.wearable.app E/WatchFacePreview﹕ Peer ID passed into loadWatchFaces cannot be null
05-16 21:36:23.415    1057-8093/com.google.android.wearable.app E/WatchFaceLoadTask﹕ Could not retrieve the watch face info DataItems
05-16 21:36:23.458    1057-1057/com.google.android.wearable.app I/Timeline﹕ Timeline: Activity_idle id: android.os.BinderProxy@3157e298 time:1410673


Can someone help me with this ? I'm struggling with this problem and it is driving me crazy ... :crying:

Thank you in advance :victory:

Regards,

Azsde. :cowboy:




0 commentaires:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.