[Q] Nubia Z9 Max vs Le 1 Pro topic


I don't need 150 / 50 speeds; im doing fine with HSPA+ on my Nexus 5 but my parents want a smartphone too so I thought I would give them my Nexus 5 and get one of these bad boiz. The problem is I don't know if these things make a difference:

-3GB RAM vs 4GB RAM
-GPU clock speeds are a tiny bit higher on the le 1 pro
-Le 1 has no gorilla glass? instant crack on impact?
-1080p vs 1440p (I have a 1440p QNIX monitor and I love it but idk if it makes a difference on a phone)
-Found a stock android rom for the z9 but I can't find one for the le 1 pro.

aparently im new so I can't make url links to vopmart ;-;
Thx 4 da helpz

EDIT: think ill ask on the fone suggestion thread instead




0 commentaires:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.