Help me decide! topic


Hey guys! So i've narrowed down my choices for a new phone:
Huawei Mate 7 or Xperia Z3. Both are great sexy phones but I like the larger screen, fingerprint, and less bezel on the mate 7. Both have around the same screen on time (around 10 hrs).

For Mate 7:
- Screen looks washed out compared to other flagships, Z3 gets brighter
+ Bigger screen, smaller bezels
+ Fingerprint scanner
? Kirin 925 (I've heard its worse than the 801 and has lags and micro stutters when scrolling in browser, is the phone laggy?)

For Xperia Z3:
+ Bright, colorful screen
- Smaller screen, bigger bezels
+ Front facing stereo speakers
+ Faster updates (It's nice but I don't really mind that much about updates, as long as the mate7 eventually gets lollipop)

Is there some way to adjust the colors and make it more saturated/vivid on the Mate 7? and are the reports of the Mate 7 lagging in browser etc true? Please help me decide what you would go for if you had the choice between these two :confused:




0 commentaires:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.