[Q] Help. Phone acting weird topic


Hello all,
Since couple of days my phone is acting really weird. Here are the specs:
Brand: Huawei U8800 ideos X5
Rom : Aurora 4.1, update 20
Recovery: cwm
I was installing an app from the market and suddenly the phone restarts and every app starts to crash (Unfortunately...... has stopped) with the downloading app stuck at the notification at 80 % forever without progressing. The weird thing is I can't uninstall any app. I can uninstall, but after booting every app uninstalled appears as if it's not Uninstalled at all.
So I decide to do a factory reset using CWM. Cwm says reset is successful, so I restart the phone and see nothing has changed. It's as if no reset has been done and the crashing continues.
So I decide to go for Stock rom (Gingerbread). After following the official installation steps the phone says the installation is successfull and restarts automatically. When the phone boots up all I see is old Aurora Rom and the same old crash of apps(all apps crashes a_z).
This is so weird. I have never seen this before and have been googling since 2 days without any solution.
I request xda devs to help me on this.

Regards




0 commentaires:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.