[Q] Custom recovery and root topic


I have read many how to's to Unlock boatload then flash recovery and Super user. I just wondered if it would be possible once the bootloader is unlocked to down load the Twrp and SU APK's from the google play store. Twrp App has option to install from within the app.

My theory is this.

1 unlock bootloader.
2 install SU to root phone
3 install Twrp and install twrp recovery from within app.

New to ONO.




3 commentaires:

  1. This is a good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
    Short but very precise information… Appreciate your sharing this one.
    A must read article!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I delight in, cause I found just what I was looking for.
    You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.
    Bye

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering issues with
    your blog. It seems like some of the written text within your posts are
    running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and
    let me know if this is happening to them too?
    This could be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously.
    Appreciate it

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.