Phone Isn't Recognized by Odin or PC Anymore... Please Help topic


I got a rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 with TWRP. After editing the build.prop file, the phone doesn't boot past the samsung galaxy logo. I tried fixing this with Odin. But my PC and Odin don't recognize my phone anymore. I can only go to TWRP Recovery.

How can I get Odin and my PC (Windows 8.1) to recognize my phone again?




3 commentaires:

  1. New and used forklift driving system Forklift training course will include the
    elements about what is internal mechanism. The probability of survival
    of a 4,000 pound passenger vehicle are slim. Research has
    shown that settlements are bigger, when you have an expert lawyer on your
    side negotiating your settlement.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of
    your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's simply impossible to keep everyone willing. Not to point out, just the most pissed off users leave
    webhosting testimonials.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.