Battery problem possible solution topic


Is it possible for me to use a battery with higher battery power to make the phone last remarkably longer? Please don't hate me for asking a stupid question! I am just noob! :D

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app




3 commentaires:

  1. Co-administration of Lipitor with a contraceptive
    pill generated rises in plasma concentrations of norethindrone
    as well as ethinyl oestradiol.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Diabetic issues is a disorder where your body is unable to produce enough
    the hormone insulin, creating blood glucose levels to be really high.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I used to be recommended this blog by means of my
    cousin. I'm no longer positive whether or not this put up is written by means of him
    as nobody else recognise such specified about my trouble.
    You're wonderful! Thanks!

    My page :: garcinia cambogia cleanse free trial [Natalie]

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.