Need help please ! topic


I am trying to KDZ back to stock lollipop using the KDZ posted in the forums. I have done it before but well while flashing another room i wiped data , cache, dalvik, system and internal accidentally . Now my wifi does not connect at all which is what i have the phone for. Now issue is that when i have the phone booted into system and its up and running my laptop detects the MTP driver and all is good but when i try to use the flash tool and boot into DOWNLOAD MODE it says the mtp drive cannot be started....ive tried the ones from the LG site , and some i have found here and other forums and it says the same thing .....could it be that my LAF is corrupt ??....i really dont know what is going on because it detects it when in system just fine but when in download mode it cant start. please i have google this for like the last 4 hours and havent found anything if someone out there with some knowledge can help me i would greatly appreciate it. thank you




2 commentaires:

  1. I'll immediately snatch your rss as I can't to find your
    email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Please let me recognise in order that I may subscribe.

    Thanks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Excellent items from you, man. I've bear in mind your stuff prior
    to and you're simply extremely excellent. I actually like what you've
    acquired here, really like what you are saying and the
    way in which you assert it. You are making it entertaining and you still take care of to stay it smart.

    I can't wait to learn much more from you. That is really a
    great website.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.