Dead G3? topic


Well I have a problem with my G3. It is international 855 3G. Today I put him to charge and at last when I look at him was on 98% of battery. Then after 15 min want to use it and see that is off. Want to start the phone but wont go. Take out the battery put in and nothing. Put the usb cable in and here go nothing. i again pull out the battery, wait 1 hour, put it back and still nothing. I notice that the lcd is hot in uper right corner. What is wrong, can anybody help or must go to service?




3 commentaires:

  1. In February 2014, the panel agreed to establish a Lipitor MDL, which now consists of nearly 300 situations.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem
    to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.

    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser
    compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
    The design and style look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Cheers

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sign up today and benefit from our 1-Click shopping cart
    installs.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.