My experience with Mi4i topic


I got my Mi4i a week back and since then I am in love with this beast. This the best value for money phone at present. And if any one planning to buy this phone do not even think twice to buy it. Just go and grab it on the next thursday flash sale and I bet this will be the best decision of your in spending money on a mobile.

What I don't like is :
MIUI 6 based on lollipop is quite good and looks like poor man's iPhone but takes up much resources. The UI and built-in apps are too good. But it lacks lollipop experience. So a stock Android Lollipop based ROM is much anticipated.

I am going to switch to CM or any AOSP ROM as soon as it is available for Mi4i.




2 commentaires:

  1. Open Source Blog site - Open up source at Google from news regarding
    Google's open source jobs and programs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I relish, cause I found exactly what I used to be taking a look
    for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.