XT1526 OTG USB Mount Does Nothing - Working in ES File Explorer topic


Any way to get normal USB drives to mount with OTG?

The only way I can access otg USB is with ESFile Explorer. Under local it has access and it shows as USB1002 and let's me browse. Better than nothing but...

Can't get it to show up in TWRP recovery also. Usually keep recoveries stored on my USB for safe keeping.




2 commentaires:

  1. Awesome site you have here but I was wanting to know
    if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
    I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get feed-back from other experienced people
    that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
    Appreciate it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Please rate this report utilizing the scale beneath.
    The scale is from 1 to ten, exactly where 10 is the greatest and 1 is the worst.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.