Sense with hboot 2.15 S-ON? topic


So it seems as if I cant super cid so I can s-off due to write protection of the file that contains the CID.
That being said.
What is the best sense I can use as a daily with hboot 2.15 and s-on. Tmobile U.S.

So far my conclusion is just to de-bloat the latest Ruu. (its the sense right before blinkfeed, With out the nice dropdown.)

I tried maximus with the liberty patch for 2.15. it works (kindof) The play store, media process, play services crash everytime I do anything.
Same goes for liberty max.

Maximus 10 is what I used for over a year with no problems with my old one s. But that one was never updated before I s-offed it.




4 commentaires:

  1. Hi to every one, the contents existing at this web page are in fact awesome for
    people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Type 2 diabetes is frequently associated with an obesogenic way
    of living, including reduced levels of exercise.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A lot of countries in Europe enabled valerian supplements to
    be marketed over the counter at pharmacies as a natural and
    organic sleeping aid.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What's up, this weekend is good in favor of me, since this time i am reading this fantastic
    informative paragraph here at my residence.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.