so, should I get the N6? topic


story goes. mum was trying to be all brave and taking pics on streetwalker in front of our new business. she got her N5 jacked from her hands, and now needs a phone, I'm debating on getting the N6, and giving her my N5 since it's something the old lady already knows how to use. should I go that path and get a the N6 at twice the price I paid for the N5 I love, when the device is already about to be "out of date" in only a few more months from now. are there glaring issues to be worried about. was it as big of a flop as the N9 that I actually like. is it being supported like the N5 and even the V.Gnex was.
please post the good, bad, and ugly while I read thru the threads ..


Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk




0 commentaires:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.