Signal topic


I have the opportunity to snag a Droid turbo-lightly used. I currently have a Note 3 and love it but it doesn't hang onto LTE as well as most VZW phones do. It's great in moderate/strong areas but in weak areas, office buildings, basements, hospitals..it's horrific. It actually got noticeably worse on Lollipop, so I wound up rolling back to 4.4.4. I either keep the Note 3 and wait till my 2 year contract is up or get this (I made the mistake of buying the note 3 new 2 weeks before the Note 4 came out..)

How does your Droid Turbo perform with a less-than-stellar signal?




3 commentaires:

  1. Lipitor is called a statin medication, and functions by
    preventing an enzyme in the liver from developing LDL cholesterol.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist
    with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm
    not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share.
    Cheers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. All of our orders are shipped by way of FedEx or UPS
    ground and in most situations arrive in 1-4 company days soon after leaving our warehouse.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.