Samsung Wireless charger problem topic


Hi all,

i've got a weird problem with my wireless charger from Samsung.

Every night i put my Galaxy S6 on the wireless charger and in the morning the battery capacity is around 80%. In the history of the battery drain, I can see that it was probably up to 100% charged. My suspicion is that if the battery is 100% charged, the charger turns itself off and the battery somehow self-discharge faster than normal because he is on the (disabled) charger. Is this possible?

I've replaced the charger but same problem again, after that i've contacted Samsung and all they can come up with is that the software should be checked by them. Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks




1 commentaire:

  1. Thank you, I have just been searching for information approximately this subject
    for ages and yours is the best I have came upon so far.

    But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you certain concerning
    the source?

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.