[Q]noob figuring out update path with Stock+root+Xposed topic


So after much flailing, I think I understand how to manage updates... but I'm not sure. I currently have root and Xposed installed on 5.1.1.

My plan when the next update comes:
1. get the factory image from google
Unzip the zip.
Inside that, there is the image-shamu zip, which I'll also unzip.

fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash recovery twrp-xxx-shamu.img

from twrp
Reroot and reboot
boot back to recovery and install Xposed again.

Is that about right? what am I missing here?




2 commentaires:

  1. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Many thanks, However I am going through
    difficulties with your RSS. I don't understand why I cannot subscribe to it.
    Is there anyone else getting the same RSS problems?
    Anybody who knows the solution will you kindly respond?
    Thanx!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sign up for our email list listed below to get started.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.