[Q] Z3 Tablet driving me crazy (Digitizer/Touch Sensitivity) topic


I have a Z3 Tablet Compact that I preordered. So I have been using it since it was launched.

The tablet is very good in almost every way. The software is very smooth, the design is nice and it's impressively thin.
I also very much appreciate the battery life. With normal usage I get about 7-8 hours of screen on time.

BUT, the digitizer is driving me mad. Too often it just doesn't know when I want to "click" something and when I'm just trying to scroll.
I frequently click something and it just doesn't record it. So I click it again, no big deal. It's the scrolling that's really getting to me.
If I, for instance, try to browse the frontpage of The Guardians mobile site, I find myself accidentally clicking on about four different links before I get to the bottom of the page.
Because of this I have to be extremely careful and try to use the absolute edge of the page for scrolling.
Today I visited a site where I seriously couldn't get past one section of the page. It consisted of large pictures and text covering the full width of the page. These were all links. Every time I tried to scroll it assumed I wanted to click on the picture. I had to give up. That really annoyed me.

Sites or apps with lots of videos grouped together (Youtube for instance) have the same problem.
I have tried changing the value for "Touch & Hold Delay" under Settings>Accessibility as someone suggested on another site. This did not help.

Does your tablets have this issue? Should I demand that they replace it?
Is there maybe an app that you can use to alter the sensitivity of the touch input?

I have or have owned several other android devices and none of them suffer from this problem.




2 commentaires:

  1. Those with Kind 2 diabetes either create too much blood sugar level, do not generate enough the hormone insulin or
    their red blood cell ignore the hormone insulin.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The test consisted of almost 4,000 grownups which did not have diabetes, yet had a past history
    of movement.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.