[Q] RAZR MAXX HD boot loop topic


Hey all,

First of all, forgive me if this has already been covered, but I couldn't find any threads that had a solution to this specific problem that worked for me.

That said, I have a Droid RAZR MAXX HD that I rooted and flashed to page plus just about two years ago. I have since unrooted the phone. It was running on jellybean 4.1.2 if I recall correctly. The phone has been great and I've been very happy with it till today. I shut it down, nothing out of the ordinary, just decided to turn it all the way off. When I later went to turn it on, it got stuck in the middle of the little boot animation where the robotic iris opens to reveal the red eye. It froze there for 3-5 seconds and then rebooted only to do it again. Funny thing is, it freezes at a different point every time. Some times the red eye is completely visible and sometimes the iris hasn't even started to open. I tried booting without the sd card and when that didn't work I tried all the other typical stuff: simulated battery removal, cache wipe, factory reset-wipe-format. I also tried a stock system data wipe as well as a stock recovery, both with mattlgroff's Doid RAZR utility from AP Fastboot mode. Still nothing.

At this point I'm at a loss. I bought this phone for 0 back when it was the phone to have and it's been a great phone, I don't want to lose it if I don't have to. Any help would be greatly appreciated.




0 commentaires:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.