[Q] Problem flashing/phone won't connect to PC properly topic


Hi all,

A week ago I followed this thread to unlock and root my phone. All went well and I flashed Venom 4.3.0 but now cannot receive calls (I was told I need the international firmware?). My phone had an OTA update to Lollip, and I was stupid and did not make a backup before flashing. I've looked and found some different options, one of which is a stock recovery here.

The biggest problem I'm having now is that I cannot get it to connect to the PC where I can copy over files. It says that the device has stopped responding or has been disconnected. I can delete and view everything, however. In searching around, it looks like some have had this issue with some corrupt files, but I cannot even copy a .jpg or empty .txt file. I have tried uninstalling HTC Sync and HTC Sync Manager, leaving them installed, uninstalling and leaving drivers, using just the drivers here, multiple cables, ports, and even different computers. Windows tries to install Android 1.0 when I connect while in the bootloader or TWRP, and it doesn't show up in explorer (I can see it in device manager as an android device).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!




0 commentaires:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.