[Q] Performance Android 2.x vs 4.x vs 5.x topic


Hi
I'm happy user of HTC Desire HD since 4 years. I'm using Android 2.3.5 however there is few apps in Google Play which I need and I'm not able to install because Android 4.x is required at least.
And here is my question:
Which version (or which ROM) will you recommend to install on HTC Desire HD? Which version will be the best when it comes to performance (or maybe I lose on performance when I update)?

Thank you in advance for your answers
Chris




2 commentaires:

  1. We have actually been around given that 1996,
    always with the very same owner, and constantly with a focus on hosting.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A lot of web hosting service providers reserve the right to
    take down your site specially if there's unlawful activity going on.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.