[Q] Lockscreen issue on 14.5.A.0.242 topic


Hi all,

I hope someone experienced this too. When I lock the screen with the power button the screen in off state is still working .
When i swipe down from the top off the screen and then unlock, the status bar is pulled down.
It's problem when i put the phone in my pocket, and through the locked screen the wifi and bluetooth can be swithed on/off.

Thanks for the response!




2 commentaires:

  1. A few of Lipitor's opposite impacts might additionally increase the danger of diabetic issues as well
    as its difficulties.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey! This post could not be written any better! Reading
    through this post reminds me of my old room mate!
    He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks
    for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.