[Q] Locked phone will not boot stays on white screen topic


I have cleared the cashe and tried the recovery and nothing will help. Best I can understand is that the OS is not present anymore. This all happened when I was going thru the htc syn manager to do a fix and half way thru my computer crashed.I have looked everywhere, but what I have found that could help me is old and gone. I have never done this before and need easy simple help. I have been told by HTC that my phone is not dead, but traditional help is unavailable due to its age. Bootloader looks like this.....
monarudo pvt ship s-on rh
hboot-1.57.0000
radio-1.02.01.0818
openDSP-v12.120.274.0909
os-4.09.605.5
emmc-boot 2048mb
Aug 27 2014 13:22:15.0




1 commentaire:

  1. Admiring the commitment you put into your site and detailed information you provide.
    It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date
    rehashed information. Great read! I've saved your site
    and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.