[Q] I'm Stukked please Help topic


I Installed costom rom "ZMoD-20150320-maguro.zip" and also flashes "LuckyK 1.9" and I could successfully installed it.
But after coming to 5.1 when I installed root access required app so I got errors like while installing Ram Expender it shows "this app needs root rights"
if i check root checker I get sorry root access is ot properly installes.
.
.
Before adding cwm recovery I rooted my device using "kingo mobile root" now When I try to reroot from any app like "Kingo-root, king-root, mobogenie etc" I Always get Failed to complete rooting. Please help me in that case.




3 commentaires:

  1. One of five volunteers on placebo with these qualities was detected with
    diabetes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. In the case of the Lipitor claim, several of the original grievances were submitted in the Area of South
    Carolina, which is where the brand-new Lipitor MDL lies.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That is actually a resting ailment in which a person finds
    this challenging up to rest or even to remain sleeping during the course
    of nighttime.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.