[Q] Facebook freezing and/or shutting down topic


Bear in mind I am not extremely tech savy. I just got an S5 when the S6 came out, AT&T, and I don't know if it is just my phone, if I've done something wrong. What I'm trying to figure out is, why when I am in Facebook it will freeze and occasionally close?




4 commentaires:

  1. There is no chance to be specific whether or not Pfizer had understanding their medicine Lipitor had so many serious wellness threats.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We take all cases on a contingency-fee basis, meanings
    you do not spend for our services unless you receive an honor or payment.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A different research study published in the Lancet medical journal in 2010 found that statins
    can increase the threat of diabetic issues by 9 percent.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It's truly very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news
    on TV, thus I simply use the web for that reason, and obtain the newest
    news.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.