[Q] download ROM - always redirected to pay sites.. topic


Last year I was given a Galaxy Note 3 as a present. It is an SM-N900, csc country TGY (Hong Kong). I get the message from Kies that the 4.4.2 is the latest firmware. So I looked around, and there are plenty of 5.0 downloads, but all of these lead me to a site that require a 'premium membership', for pay of course.

Is there an official Samsung website where the (original) firmware versions can be downloaded, without the need for Kies? And particularly, is there a location where the Dutch 5.0 version for the SM-N900 (official international model) can be found?

T.




3 commentaires:

  1. If you or an enjoyed one used Lipitor and suffered diabetes
    therefore, you might be qualified to significant monetary settlement.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're
    just extremely magnificent. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it.
    You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise.
    I can't wait to read much more from you. This is actually a tremendous website.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What's up, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this post. It
    was helpful. Keep on posting!

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.