[Q] Camera app crashes while recording video and taking photos ... topic


So it happened only twice and I own the device for 3 weeks. But it starts to worry me a bit. Did you experience a camera app crash while recording video and simultaneously taking photos ? I noticed that sometimes after taking few photos pressing the button one more time makes the app to crash. At first I thought that I pressed the back or recent apps button by accident, but the recorded movie is lost, so it seems like the camera app crashed. Did you experience something like that ? I was trying to replicate the issue, but it seems to work most of the time, but two times I got the crash, I can't recall I did something specific, for sure I started the camera app by pressing the Home button twice and then I was just recording a movie and taking photos at the same time, so very strange. Any ideas what to do to prevent it from happening ? I guess it will be fixed by software update, but I'm just curious how prevalent it is or maybe there is some nice Samsung-specific workaround ? (I'm Samsung newbie)




1 commentaire:

  1. I know this web page presents quality dependent articles
    and additional stuff, is there any other
    web page which gives such things in quality?

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.