Oc5 stock rom topic


Anyone have a link and instructions to flash from nc5 custom rom to lollipop do I have to change kernel or modem I been reading for ever seems all links are toasted had to wipe and Odin this rom is so stable not one force close need to get my flash on guys what do I need to do I miss the galaxy s2 epic touch was nice so many roms and things to do now can't even get cm 10 . On my note no data guys I could use some help here




2 commentaires:

  1. It's secure to think that making known a
    feasible hyperlink between Lipitor as well as diabetes would certainly have negatively influenced sales.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.

    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do
    with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
    The design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Thanks

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.