[Nook HD+][EMMC][CM10.2]Tweaked Yellow Kernel 4.3.1 ROM V0.1 topic


This is basically the same as my Tweaked Xperia ROM ported to the Yellow Kernel ROM base.

At the moment there is no Setup Wizard as there isn't one that works with this base.
Benchmarks are also pretty poor. I need to go though the init.d folder to see what scripts are conflicting with this base.
I have OptiPNG and zipped most of the apks and Used "Ultimate Jar Power Tools" to patch the services.jar.

For anyone that wants to test it you can download it from here: https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B21a8...xport=download




3 commentaires:

  1. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through
    Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am gonna
    watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future.
    A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We looked at the regular tube and rail sort of permanent mounts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me.
    Many thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.