No signals on my XT1033 pls help topic


Dear friends

I am facing a serious issue with moto g xt1033 indian version. I explained what I did. It is my friend's phone.

The phone is updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 through OTA. (Not through flashing OTA zip)

I unlocked bootloader, and flashed twrp recovery 2.8.6
Then flashed cm12.1 20150515 nightly and super su 2.46. Everything went fine and the mobile booted in to cm12.
But there is no signal in both of the sims.
So I searched in google a lot and find the below thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...oto-g-t2952031

I saw the below at first step of the thread

Do not flash CM12 if you flashed lollipop OTA.. It will hard brick your mobile

But the mobile is didnt flashed OTA zip. it is normally updated through OTA

If it is the reason then give me a solution to recover the phone

And I did install the GPE 4.4.2 as mentioned at option 1
But it get struck at boot logo.

After that I flashed stock 5.0.2 Asian retail firmware through fastboot. Every thing went fine. But again it stuck at boot logo.
If I flashed cm12 or any stock zip files It get boot but no signal.

I searched a lot and cant find the solution.

Please give me a solution to recover my phone.
Still I can access fastboot




0 commentaires:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.