Need help with LG G2 Bad Flash topic


I have the LG G2 Sprint version using pageplus. I tried to flash CM12 rom using twrp in an attemt to install lollipop on my rooted phone. After reboot it hangs at LG logo. I can't use buttons to hard reset, but I can back into twrm. The restore option shows no files available, and the folder that held the CM12 is now empty. In fact, using the file explorer, all folders are empty. I tried using LG Flash tool to reinstall the stock ToT, but my computer will no longer show the phone as a drive or device. It will make the noise when connected and say it's installing drivers for LG G2, but when it is finished...nothing.

Is there anything that anyone can think of to help me revive my phone?




0 commentaires:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.