Info regarding what can be flashed to VZW M9's topic


Hey guys, this is my first HTC device. I've been reading through the threads here and in the intl forum and I just wanted to get a little info in one place as to what we can flash for this device. I sent mine off to someone with a Java Card, so now that I'm good to go, I wanted to see what all I (and other VZW users) can do at this early stage in the game. I know that until there is an easier way to S-Off/root/etc than sending your device to someone it is still kinda rocky as to development on this particular device, but I've heard mixed reviews on what ROMs/kernels are good to flash.

I assume that as long as I've got a custom recovery, flashing ROMs on this device would be the same as the other devices I've used... just pick the file in TWRP and flash, right?

As far as ROMs go, I've read that ViperOne works, along with InsertCoin with nothing extra.. just flash and go apparently. As for other ROMs, a little editing and some files from the stock VZW ROM should make them work, right? What files exactly would be needed?

Basically, if you've flashed anything, post your results here. What works, what doesn't, anything I should do before I start flashing myself. Any good threads I should read before I jump in. Thanks guys!




0 commentaires:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.