Hybrid X ROM thread WILL return soon topic


I just want to make things clear for everyone that my Hybrid X ROM thread will be reopened as soon as I get the new build ready and uploaded. There are absolutely no issues between myself or any moderator or other member(s) here at XDA. Please don't think otherwise and please show some love and respect for your fellow members and moderator/administrators here at XDA. They all do their very best to make the site enjoyable for everyone. Sometimes simple mistakes are made by moderators as well as members including myself. I was in violation of a couple of XDA rules and was informed of this so i made the appropriate changes and also requested the thread be cleaned up as well as time allowed for me to make these changes to my OP and upload a new rom soon. So please check back from time to time and get ready for version 2.2. There's a lot I have to do but I want to bring something awesome that will appeal to as many people as possible.

I really really want to stress that the relationship between dev's, members and administration/moderators is something that XDA takes seriously and I have witnessed this first hand for quite some time. Please be willing to overlook mistakes and inconsistencies from others and not be too quick to judge and make posts that you will regret. We all have done this but we can all work together and make efforts to keep making XDA an awesome & pleasant experience by being as respectful and curteous as possible, even when we might disagree with decisions/actions of others, including XDA staff.

Thanks for reading! Now let's sit back and take a few moments to appreciate all the good things we have in life and not dwell on negative things. That's not how I roll!!!! :laugh:




2 commentaires:

  1. Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your
    blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing on your rss feed and I am hoping you write once more soon!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What's up every one, here every person is sharing these experience, thus it's nice
    to read this webpage, and I used to pay a visit this
    weblog every day.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.